Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the advance and updated version of raspberry pi series boards. It has 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz. Wireless LAN is of 5Ghz. A complete minicomputer can be prepared the board. We use Raspberry Pi for higher end applications. The best compact and high configured in the embedded open configuration board that is capable to function with open source Operating System.
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet (via USB channel), 2.4GHz and 5GHz 11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Storage: Micro-SD
- GPIO: 40-pin GPIO header, populated
- Ports: Ethernet, Camera Serial Interface (CSI), Display Serial Interface(DSI), HDMI, USB 2.0, 3.5mm audio-video jack
- Dimensions: 82mm x 56mm x 19.5mm
- Weight: 50g
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ by Ansoz is used in Science Projects, Robotics, Arduino programming, Project Design, IOT, Science Exhibition, Do it yourself (DIY), Embedded Systems, Training, Experiments, Robot Making, Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL Lab), Engineering Projects, Diploma Projects, Science Models, RaspberyPi, AR-VR applications, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other working models. Also the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ can be used in School, College, Home, Lab, University or other vocational courses.